Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Before and After....

Here is our Little Man at 3wks old. He is so precious, and we love him so much!! He is such a good baby, although he has been fussy most mornings recently, then crashing for about five hours in the afternoon.

Today I pick up the professional pictures we had taken of the two kids about two weeks ago. I will post them next week sometime...

I am also trying to pack for our long weekend trip to visit both families. We are leaving tomorrow afternoon, and coming home Sunday night. Little Man will get to meet his great-grandmother, and more cousins, aunts and uncles, and even a second cousin! Mommy's cousin Keith and his wife Lora and their son Malcolm are going to be there to meet Little Man, and we are so excited to see how Malcolm has grown over the past two years. It will be interesting packing for two children this time...

DH called yesterday from work to let me know of a business trip he has planned in August. We are probably going to go along with him. I think it would be hard for me for a week with two little ones, plus, if we go along, we can go swimming in the hotel pool everyday, and do fun stuff during the day. I am all for a change of pace...for a bit anyway! I told DH the only way I was going is if the hotel was nice, had a nice pool and there was a mall close by. :-)

Little Man's first mommy came over for a visit last week. It is always nice to see her, and she seemed so happy. Here is a before and after picture:
Here are a few more cute pictures of Little Man:

No comments: