Thursday, December 6, 2007

Salt piles...

This is what we woke up to this morning....Ummm, this is what I call a "get in your sweats, get my coffee, get ready to play with the same toys you play with everyday (Bug) cause' we are not leaving the house" day. Fine by me. No sense in going out in that if you don't have to right??? As Ellen says...Am I right Ladies??

I love watching Ellen (most days), and Bug loves to bust a groove with Ellen each day. Bug loves to dance. Each day I happen to be watching Ellen, I try to catch Bug dancing when Ellen does her intro, so I can email the clip in. Every so often Ellen will show clips of little ones dancing to her show. It is hilarious! One of these days, Bug will get her 5 seconds of fame!!

Adoption update: We met with Bethany Christian Services (BCS from now on because it is too much to type!) yesterday morning. We are for sure going to use them as our agency. We are very excited and happy to finally find our agency that will be able to bring us together with our next child. We can't wait. We also now have the mound of paperwork to get started on. We have to have it done in 30 days, which sounds like a long time, but if you saw the amount of paperwork, you would think otherwise. This, folks, is exactly why all of my Christmas stuff is done. I love to plan ahead---much less stress.

This morning I woke with a nasty headache. Before I could take my happy advil pills, I needed to eat, and before that I needed to throw some laundry in. While sorting laundry, I could see Bug out of the corner of my eye, being very quiet, and very still. Why, I wondered...bear in mind, my brain was pulsing because of this headache, and maybe subconsciously didn't want to know what she had gotten into. But I turn around and this is what I see--

Bug had emptied the salt shaker onto our bedroom floor. I know this is nothing compared with what she will probably be into by next year, but the morning had just started, and I felt like my head was going to explode. The salt piles (and vacuuming at 8am) didn't help things...

I have a prayer request: Please pray for little Anna G. Her parents are good friends of ours. They just found out she has to have open heart surgery. Pray for guidance for the doctors, and strength for Anna and her family. Thanks to everyone...

No comments: