Monday, December 31, 2007

Sick Bay...Better get my lysol wipes ready!

Here is Bug in a cute dress that her Great Aunt Mel sent her before Christmas. The bottom is shaped sort of like the Irish dancers' dresses. It is a nice dress for winter--what an idea, a dress with long sleeves!! Who would have thought??! Do you know how long and how many places I have looked for a Christmas/winter dress with long sleeves??? Thanks Aunt Mel!!

Anyway, we are all still sick here. DH and I are dealing with nasty head colds, mine is more of a sinus thing. Some days my face aches so much. Ouch!! Bug still has a nasty cold, and random fevers. Our little piglet isn't eating normally either. That is a first.


I really don't have much to say....we haven't been doing anything except coughing, sneezing, and going through Kleenex the past 3-4 days...when is this cold going to end?? I am pretty sure we have emptied about 4 boxes of Kleenex. Our poor noses. I am going to have to get out my lysol wipes and be a crazy woman when we are done with this.

I will leave you with some pretty pictures of our most recent 6 inch snowfall (two days ago)....yeah, it was pretty alright...PRETTY HEAVY AND PRETTY WET. Ask DH, he was the one out shoveling, and snow blowing it!!



No comments: