Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's like giving an alcoholic a drink....

Here is Bug out enjoying the sunny (and windy) 45 degree weather. Finally, we are going to have some tolerable weather this week for going outside on the "Wheeeee"(slide).

Mommy is also very excited because she got an early birthday gift...a new digital camera. Cameras are to me, as drinks are to an alcoholic. Period. I am a cameraholic, pictureaholic, shutteraholic, etc--whichever you choose. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right??? I feel like the paparazzi now, because this camera came with two lenses that are very long, and then you attach the lens cover, and shield (if you are taking a picture outside in the elements, the lens won't get wet...), and all of a sudden I look like someone on the hunt for George Clooney...!! (ahhhh, George!)

DH so graciously came home early from work yesterday, so I could go get my "75 minutes of heaven". My long-awaited massage. Ahhhh, did that feel good. I was spaghetti for about two hours. Although, after the massage, as I was getting dressed in the locker room, I had trouble pulling my socks on. My masseuse did something to my forearm, and it hurt like heck every time I had to use that muscle...O-well. I am sure it will work itself out soon....otherwise I will just start wearing slippers and sandals!!

I am off to do some laundry, and try to work some more on scrapbooking, before Bug gets up from her nap...Here are a couple more pictures with our new camera. (Somehow I have to convince DH to let me take this to Vegas in a week and a half...)

No comments: