Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Super Boys...

Here is a picture of my two "Super" boys. Daddy got those jammies from the kids for Christmas, and I found that onesie for Bubby at Kohls. I have been meaning to take this picture since CHRISTMAS. Well, at least I got that off my to-do list!!

Well, this past week was pretty busy for us (as you can guess, since I have been a bad blogger again...). Tuesday we had a playdate at the children's museum. Thursday we had a playdate at a local play area. After we let the kids run around for almost three hours, we went to McDonalds for lunch. We had a great time!

Bubby will have his first modeling "job" in November. The agency we used for his adoption holds a fundraiser every year, with the kiddos who were adopted thru the agency being the models for a show. They sell tickets to the show, and have silent auctions, food, etc. Should be a fun time and interesting to see him (probably) running down the walkway...just being a boy.
Daddy got a new toy....a TOMTOM. It was a gift from his company for his 10th anniversary. I scoffed at it, thinking..."how much will we really use it...?" I have actually used it a couple of times, and Bug calls it "Daddy's little tv--we watch it in the car!!" Hey, if it keeps the kids' attention, FINE BY ME!! Whatever works...Well, we had a visit with LM's birthfamily last night. We also visited LM's birthmom's grandma, who is now in Hospice care. We visited her--which we feel will probably be the last time we see her. She is going downhill very fast, and it is just so sad. Our hearts go out to the "D" family. Please pray for peace for all of them. It was pretty hard for me to see "Grammy K"--I think just because I am still working through the loss of my Grandma. Just so sad...

We are getting ready for another busy weekend. DH's parents are coming for a visit on Friday and staying for Easter weekend. On Sunday night my parents are arriving and staying till Wednesday. Bug is sooooo excited to be seeing all of her grandparents in one weekend. She can't stop talking about it. It will be a fun time, that is for sure. Today we dyed eggs...and Bug LOVED it.

I think that is all for now...I can't promise another entry this week....gotta get the house ready for company, meals planned for the weekend, and cleaning done....oh yeah, and a birthday. I am not telling how old I am going to be!! ((UGH))

"But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away. As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed."

"Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, "He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you." Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone, because they were afraid.

HE IS RISEN...HE IS RISEN INDEED!

No comments: