Saturday, December 12, 2009

Loving the snow...

Well, a few days ago, we got a bit of snow. Ten inches of snow. We actually got off pretty easy--about 30 minutes west of us, got sixteen inches of snow. I will take ten inches of snow, versus sixteen--thank you very much. This was the first measurable snowfall of the season, so we took the kids outside to play. It was fun to see Bubby--HE LOVES THE SNOW!! He would run to a snow pile, turn around, and fall backwards and look to the sky. It was the funnies thing! Bug still loves the snow too, and I am sure they can't wait to go back outside. Putting him to work already...
I took this picture the other day. I was trying to keep him up so I could feed him lunch first then put him down for a nap..but he beat me to it. I was typing out a couple of emails. I checked on him, and he was awake. Literally, two minutes later, I looked back and this is what I saw. So cute...

No comments: