Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update with pictures from our looonnnggg weekend!

This is my Aunt Mel, in her "Queen of Hearts" costume she used for her motivational speech at the Nurse's Association Seminar.
Here is Bug at the hotel, with her Elvis/Mall hair!! She looks awfully happy--what she doesn't know is that in 24 hours she will be throwing up in my hands!! Lovely.


Bug playing in the car at Grammy and Grandpa's house....She loved getting in and out, and trying to "start" the car with a set of keys!!

This is a perfect example of what a toddler can do in 30 seconds. Sorry, Daddy.

That is all I have for today. Bug is still sleeping. She is going on hour number 12. You don't have to ask me how happy I am about that!!! I didn't hear a peep from her all night (maybe that's because I was so wiped out, and slept through any crying she might have done!!!). I guess the antibiotics are helping her. I will update more tomorrow after our meetings with the agencies.

No comments: