Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Counting the texture bumps on the wall...

Yes, I am going nuts. I am stuck on the upper level of the house, as that is the level where everything is--bathroom, kitchen, Bug's room, and our room (DH added a TV to our room to make this time tolerable for me). I really don't have anything to say...My mom left this afternoon to head back home. It was nice to have mom here for a couple of days, not only to help with Bug, but to get some quality Mom-Daughter time. Thanks, Mom.

Grammy (DH's mom) will be arriving tomorrow and staying till Sunday. Grammy is looking forward to spending some much needed time with Bug, and we are looking forward to spending some time with Grammy. Grandpa is coming on Saturday, then they will both leave to head home on Sunday. I have a feeling that Bug will have a culture shock when all the grandparents are done visiting, and she is stuck with just plain Mom and Dad. It is such a help for us though...Thank you so much!!!

I will not bore you with anything else, because, well frankly, I have nothing. I have 6 days of waiting to go....AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

The Polster's said...

Amy and Rob,

Just want you to know that we are praying for you all. I cannot believe how big Bug is getting. She is so precious. She will have a playmate soon. I have faith!!

Love,

Tina,Pat and girls