Monday, October 8, 2007

We are just blessed to have our daughter...

After a month and a half of Dr appts, needle sticks, IV's, ultrasounds and lots of waiting, we are sad to say, that this cycle did not work. I am not pregnant. We are obviously very sad, and are discussing what our next step will be. The obvious step would be adoption, but a part of me is not ready to let go of the fact that I may never be pregnant again, ever. That fact is extremely hard to deal with. I know GOD has a plan, and this just must not have been in HIS plan. Easy to say, hard to swallow...

For now, we are going to keep this blog up. It may not be updated as often as it was previously, but it will still be here. We are leaning towards adoption, so we will update as things start to happen. Plus, I can still put updated pictures of Bug on here, right??

Thank-You to all our friends and family for their thoughts and prayers. Thank-You to Grandma Kris, and Grammy for taking time to come and help us while I was on bed rest. WE LOVE YOU BOTH!! Throughout this, we are remembering that we have a beautiful daughter, who we both love with all our hearts. She is such a blessing to us, and brings us constant joy. Her smile and infectious laugh is what will get me through the next couple of weeks...

No comments: