Thursday, January 10, 2008

Green drool....

I don't know if you can see it real well in this picture, but here is Bug with green drool coming out of her mouth...Why, you ask?? Well, dear Bug went pee-pee in the potty all by herself, and her pee-pee prize is one turn of the bubble gum machine, which spits out M&M's (yes, I still have red and green Christmas M&M's in there...). Bug was so excited (that was the best part--seeing her get excited about the candy!!), she sat back down on her potty and ate her green M&M's. When she was done, she wanted more. I told her "All done"....she proceeded to say "Ahhhh Deee", and started to cry. Hence the green drool.

The girl is addicted to food. She would eat all day if we let her. It is amazing what she can put down. I am quite sure she can eat her cousin Erin under the table any day (Erin is six!)--and Bug is still only in the 35% for weight. For as much as she eats, you would think she would be at 100%!!

I have to say, not alot has been going on here. I have been stuck in the house most of the week until today. Our van had a broken windshield, so the guys came here to replace it, and said I couldn't drive it for two days. Yuck. So, today was the first time out this week. Let's just say I stayed a little longer at Walmart this morning than I should have. I was just happy to be out of the house.

This weekend begins a long string of Bug and babysitters. DH has his company Christmas (or should I be PC and say "Holiday"--Nah.) party on Saturday night, so we will be enjoying a few hours away together. That should be nice. Then, Tuesday morning we have our first meeting with our social worker, then Saturday we have our first adoption class. Bug will have quite a bit more exposure by the time we are done with this adoption. Probably a good thing...

No comments: