Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Sister!!!

This is a picture of me and my sister...I was 4 1/2, and she was 2 months old. Was she a chunker or what?? I love you sis...and I am so glad we are great friends! I just wish we lived closer! See you tomorrow!!! I am guessing here, but I think my sister is about six here. She took ballet and tap lessons and loved it. I always thought it was so neat to go to her recitals. (She will probably kill me for putting this picture on here...) Happy 29th Birthday, Baby Sister!!
Knee update: I go in for a MRI on Monday at 8am. I will go in later in the week for an appointment to get the results. My odds for surgery are pretty high though. My kneecap doesn't lay where it is supposed to, and is constantly rubbing on my femur (which is genetic, and nothing can be done about it). In addition, my knee "catches", so when I extend it to walk, it doesn't extend, which almost always means, there is a tear in the cartilage that needs to be removed. I guess we will just see...
Tomorrow morning early, we are headed to my family's house. We are having a family portrait taken, which I am excited about. I am looking forward to having a updated family picture of everyone. I will post it when we get them.

No comments: