Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A visit home...

We left to head to my hometown to visit my family, and to get some professional pictures taken. Here is a picture of Grandma reading to Bug and KM. It was actually a nice 1/2 weekend, spent only with family. No running around--just family time. Had a great time. Saturday afternoon we had professional pictures taken, because it has been 5 years since we have had family pictures taken. We spent almost 3 hours with the photographer! Yikes...I guess that will happen when you have to photograph 16 people in a group, then breakout photo sessions of every family, then individual groups of kids. It wasn't as insane as I thought it would be. All the kids were awesome, and the only meltdown we had was the two month old--and that was because she was hungry. Literally, the other six kids were angels. I was amazed.

Here are some pictures from the 1/2 weekend: Last of the pictures at my Grandma's house. It is on the market, and has since had an offer. Me and my babies on Gram's front step Daddy and Bug holding RK... Grandma helping Bug feed RK At the photo shoot--killin' some time in between shots. My brother and his son L
Daddy playing legos with Bubby and KM

Professional pics to follow soon...

No comments: