Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogging from bed....

So, here I am blogging from our laptop on bed rest. The embryo transfer went very well today. Man, does Valium help!! The anesthesiologist was awesome too. She kept talking about my cabana boy that was bringing me double daiquiri's!! She only had to try twice to get an IV in today. Much better. The results regarding the embryos are as follows: 2-A's, 4-B's, and 3-C's. If you do the math, that is 9 embryos, not eight. One embryo decided to start growing after they called on Tuesday morning, but that embryo is one of the C's, so it probably won't grow to be viable. SO, we transferred 2 A's, and 1 B. We will go in again on Saturday and transfer more, hopefully a "B" has made to "A" status...

I was slightly disappointed though, the camera in the IVF lab was broken, and they had no way to take a picture of our "embies". I will post a picture of the previous cycle (bug's cycle) embryo's just so you can see what it looks like--probably in tomorrows blog. It is pretty neat to see.

I am in no pain today, just resting. I ran to Blockbuster last night to rent some movies, and I have a good book and some crossword puzzles to work on. Nothing more right now...I will blog some more probably tomorrow or Saturday after the next transfer. Feel free to give me a call/stop over. I have a feeling I will be bored out of my mind within a few days....Please keep the prayers coming!!

No comments: