Monday, September 10, 2007

Tylenol Junkie....

It has been quite boring around here. Not much more happening on the IVF front. The real exciting stuff will start the end of this week. You will see more constant updates beginning around this Friday or Saturday, when my stimulation drugs start. These are the injections (in my belly) that I will do daily (at night), to produce multiple eggs that will eventually be removed (via needle aspiration--don't worry, I am out for this!!), and will "hook" up with the "guys" to produce embryos that will be transferred to my uterus. This all happens in a span of about 2 1/2 weeks. Then, of course you have to wait for what seems like 365 days, to find out if you are pregnant (it is really only about 10 days).

DH called today. He left around 4am today heading to MI for work. I talked to him, and he said he was on his way home already. He had gotten there, and the workers were done already. ?!?!? Ummm, slight miscommunication?! So, he is on his way home already, and should be home for dinner. Nothing like driving 12-13hrs for no reason. Hey, how tough can it be driving, listening to the radio, and getting to stop at whatever fast food restaurant you want (Wendy's-double stack with cheese, biggie sized, with a Dr Pepper--do I know my husband or what!?!), AND getting paid to drive??? Darn good thing Bug and I didn't go along. Now that would have been bad...

Speaking of Bug...she has been quite fussy recently. I figured it was because we haven't been out much as the mosquitoes and bees are horrible. No, mama was dead wrong. She has two molars coming in...AT THE SAME TIME. Folks, it is not good when teeth come in period, let along TWO...and molars at that! This morning, I noticed a huge swollen area of her gum (other than the two molars mentioned above), with what looks like blood pooling under the skin. It hurt me just looking at it. After consulting with my sister-in-law, Tracy (who, can barely stand to discuss teeth, let alone look at them, as they give her the willies), we decided it is yet another molar coming in. YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! 3 MOLARS AT ONCE!!!! Great times....I will be heading to Walgreens this afternoon to buy a couple more bottles of Tylenol....

No comments: