Saturday, September 1, 2007

New to this....

Hello All!

This is my first official blog! Why you ask?? Upon embarking on our last and final try to have another miracle baby, we decided this would be the easiest way to keep all of our friends and family informed of our news as we get going on this journey. Also, to keep you updated on how fast our little angel is growing, and of course a few pictures every so often!



Not much to report now, just that I am on my second day of what I call "belly shots". These are done in the fatty spots around your belly button--Lord knows, I have plenty of that!! These are the ones that don't hurt. They are the same syringes that diabetics use...very tiny. All of my pre-IVF tests came out fine, so we are on our way. Let the roller coaster begin! The only difference I have seen in the two days of shots, is that it seems I have to pee more often. No big deal...


Recent discoveries for Bug--Realizing you can make pictures with your drool (lovely), and trying to move fast enough to pick-up ants (and eat them I am sure, once she actually catches one--I will keep you updated on that!) when we go on walks!


Tomorrow and Monday, we are going to try to enjoy the beautiful weather. DH is working all day today (in the office, so Bug and I won't bother him!), so it seems like a regular day. I am off to get some things done around the house, while Bug is still napping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a test. Grammy S.

Aunt SML said...

What a great idea!!!