Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lions, Jaguars , and no nap, OH MY!!!

Bug is getting better. Her cold isn't quite as bad as it was the other day. Today was gorgeous, so we had a playdate at the zoo. It was 77 and breezy. Perfect. Just warm enough for no jacket, and breezy enough to keep the stench of the penguin poop tolerable. We spent four hours at the zoo, and Bug fell asleep in the car on the way home. She woke up as I was taking her in, and never finished her nap. ?!?! A 20 minute nap is NOT ENOUGH!!!



I am so tired from today, I am including some pictures, giving Bug a bath, and going to bed. I have to be up early enough to have Bug and myself at my Dr office tomorrow morning at 8:30am. That oughta' be fun....

My "before" picture didn't turn out, but here is an "after" picture....too bad the napping thing didn't last a little longer for Bug...

No comments: