Sunday, September 16, 2007

On the seventh day...

I am officially uncomfortable. I have taken two shots of the egg-producing drug, and am uncomfortable already. That should make for a long week. Basically, I feel like a huge blimp/over sized balloon at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It makes you feel very bloated, and makes you have seriously bad (almost doubling over) gas pains. Don't worry, just the pains! Oh, I am also extremely tired. I don't quite remember the tiredness and gas pains from before, but DH says yes, I had all of the above. The good news is, the needles that I use for the egg-producing drug are even smaller than my morning shot. I NEVER feel those! Finally, a shot I don't feel!
Grammy took this picture I am including today...Grandpa and Bug are blowing kisses to everyone!


Today I got to enjoy a church service, ALL BY MYSELF! No crying, drooling dear daughter to deal with. I forgot what that is like to actually be able to listen to the sermon, and not have to deal with minor meltdowns in the middle of the Gospel. It was wonderful...I should leave her home with DH more often! So, because today is the Sabbath (and because my ovaries are in a bunch), I will do just what HE commands--I will REST.

No comments: